Wholesome Tapes – Music we feel good about.
Wholesome Tapes is a music blog that was established in October 2017 and has been a resource hub for those keen to discover new music that feels right to them.
Jana Angeles is the Founding Editor of Wholesome Tapes and has previously written for a number of music publications like Heavy Music Magazine, The AU Review, Spotlight Report and more. After a two-year hiatus from music writing, you can now find her penning detailed album reviews and listicles of music she loves on here. During her stint as a music journalist, she has interviewed many critically-acclaimed and up-and-coming artists from Australia and around the world. You can check out her interview highlights below:
- Gang of Youths – Interview with David Le’aupepe
- frnkiero andthe cellabration – Interview with Frank Iero
- Honeyblood – Interview with Stina Tweeddale
- Trophy Eyes – Interview with John Floreani
- Ceres – Interview with Tom Lanyon
To get in touch for a review or interview, please email requests at: wholesometapes[at]gmail.com.